Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Mini struggles/headaches

For a Monday, yesterday wasn't too bad. I still can't get logged into my side job (again!) and last Thursday requested my side job boss to put in an IT help request. It's all convoluted how their remaining "business" works now, after their relative bought out their business a little over a year ago. But, for tracking the bookkeeping of what they still have going on (very little) they are being allowed to use the server of their old company. Anyway, when there are IT issues, it's now through the IT company the new owner uses and the request for help needs to come from my side job boss. She's mostly on retirement mode now, so it's always days before she gets around to doing it. 

It had been over 2 weeks since I ordered that copper table top and since I got their email saying it was in stock and they would be shipping soon and send me tracking. So, I emailed back yesterday to ask for a ship date. It's still in their shipping queue/process, but should go out this week. Put the dang thing in a box and ship it, LOL. It's only 20 inches in diameter, haha.

Tomorrow is supposed to be when that check hold in my 44 year old checking account is finally released. I will be calling to close it first thing tomorrow. After I do that, I also need to remember to go into my payroll account and remove the $250 direct deposit to this account.

I just got an email from Chase asking them to rate my experience with my call into customer service. I gave them a 1, LOL and typed out in the explanation box a short reply as to why.

2 comments:

  1. Not being able to get to your job must be a major pain. I do think they have had enough time to mail such a small item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for giving Chase that bad evaluation AND the reason why. If enough people do that maybe they will wake up (but somehow I doubt it)!

    ReplyDelete