Wednesday, March 3, 2021

headaches

I woke up around 4am with a headache. Ugh. It went away after I got up but now it's 11am and a dull headache coming back. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night with a headache (not very often) I always think why haven't I put some advil or tylenol in my bathroom that is close by and handy? I don't want to get up and go all the way to the other end of the house to get some out of the kitchen. One of these days I'll remember to put some in my bathroom, LOL.

Let's see.....I heard nothing on my re-fi yesterday and nothing yet today. This morning I sent her an email, first thing, asking for an update. I logged into my FedEx "account" online this morning as I am trying to track the heating pad I ordered from Walgreens, as yesterday it showed it was supposed to arrive, but it never did. Now it's not showing any updates on where it is or when it will get here, but I didn't notice until today there are 2 "labels created" showing. I looked at the detail and both show from a title insurance company. The appear to be labels where I am the sender, sending something to them...  Once the closing docs finally get signed, maybe I'm supposed to send back to them, and not the notary? which makes more sense and I'd trust myself to get them back right away, vs some flakey notary!  I see these labels were created last Monday 2/22, when I was first supposed to get all my docs signed.

My credit card got charged the other day for that bird lamp I ordered way back, so I figured they must be shipping soon. Then this morning I get an email now saying it's delayed again and expected shipping mid May. Good grief.

I had dd order dh some winter type work gloves from Costco online but when she sent me the order confirmation I see she accidentally ordered the wrong size. I told her to just to a return request/label and I can send it back. Well, apparently instead of requesting a return label/me drop off or give to ups guy, she did it as a scheduled pick up, which they attempt to pick up for 3 days. Well, we haven't even gotten the gloves yet! LOL. So, yesterday ups guy thought he was picking up from us. Thursday will be attempt 3, so if it's not on his truck, the request for pick up is done. I'm having her check to see if she can change the return to printing a label and canceling the pickup request.  Not to mention, for the package that needs to be picked up - it's supposed to be packaged and ready for him. Not sure how to do that when they didn't send a return label. You'd think either option they would send a return label to put on the package. It also sounds like the easiest is when he delivers it on Thursday to just refuse it and it will go back to the sender.

I'm laughing my butt off at something dh showed me. He does twitter (I never have) and was looking at the twitter feed of someone we know. She's 29 years old and a total liberal. But, oh! she's upset this morning that she got a text from President Biden asking for a donation to support expanding their majorities. How dare he ask for money when she's still waiting for the next stimulus check to get approved, still has her student loans unforgiven, and is still unemployed?!!! Oh, the irony of it all. LOL Let me see if I got this right....she got a liberal arts degree in something useless, from an expensive private university and had to live on campus, even though her parents home was 20 miles away, and had to borrow all the money to get this degree. Of course she could find no job with said degree, other than jobs that didn't require a degree in the first place and now she expects her loans to be written off and paid for by the rest of us who are working and paying taxes.

A super nice sunny warm day of 55 degrees today. Spring is trying to spring.

2 comments:

  1. i had an Amazon return that became very convoluted like that. My package had taken a long trip and was wrong anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely need to return, but sure have had a lot of packages (mostly usps) take a long trip to get here.

      Delete