Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wednesday what not

Well, a bit of progress and a step back with mom and the bank account, haha. She at least yesterday was remembering she now has to use the new bank and that her rent check needed to be written. But, then she called me last night to figure out how to get online with it. I had set it up on her computer but she forgot. Finally got her logged in and of course she hadn't yet written down the 3 transactions that came out of her account in November (insurance, cell and internet). It took me repeating it about 10 times to finally get her to write these down in her register, so she would balance. In this 15-20 minute phone call she also must have asked me 10 times what is "Charter"? It's her internet service for $22.99 a month. Her checkbook register I had started and wrote what transactions there were at the time now needed the 3 November transactions written down. She kept saying my register balance doesn't match what the bank says on my computer..."I KNOW...you need to write down the 3 last transactions" LOL. Finally she understood and then said she'll do it later. Well...."later" she will forget again what is going on so I made her write it down while I was on the phone.

I had ordered a couple extra live wreaths, not sure where I was going to put, but figured I'll find somewhere. We put them on the fence and I think they look good there.

 
But, after Christmas I'm going to see if I can find some fake ones on discount so I can just re-use every year and not spend the money and then just have to throw out. To me the only reason to have real ones is for the pine smell and you can't smell them outside, let alone we are surrounded by pine trees, LOL.
 
Not a lot going on today, I guess. It's very sunny and blue skies by cold. It was 18 degrees this morning when I got up, though it is getting up to low 40's by afternoon. I ordered DD some snow boots she showed me on Amazon awhile back, for Christmas. They are delivering today. They look really cute in the picture. Might have to order myself a pair, if I like them in person. I also ordered her a shower curtain she showed me. It's the same exact one I saved to my favorites that I want to get for upstairs bath. haha! I said out of all the (probably) thousands of shower curtains for sale on Amazon what are the odds we'd pick out the same exact one?! I ordered myself one, too, LOL.

Hmmm...guess I'd better figure out something for dinner tonight. I haven't even thought about it, to make sure I have something out of freezer.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your day with us!Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a fake wreath for outdoors! Yes, it does last, but you can refresh it with a new bow or whatever. I wish I had one of those round, plastic wreath boxes, too.

    ReplyDelete