Thursday, February 7, 2019

The extra money

I've made about $80 with M-Turks so far since the first of this year. It is so hit or miss for me. Some days I can't get anything, some days I do ok, or at least make my goal. I wish I could find something that pays and is steady and I could do at a certain time of day (lunch hour is great for me) and know I'm going to earn something while I work an hour a day on it. At least, so far with only a little over a month into the year, I have made 25% of what I made doing it all last year. I'll just keep plugging away at it, and maybe in the meantime, I'll come across some other way to earn a little extra.

I suppose I should figure out how to do the "batch work". Then maybe I could just work for that hour and earn. For some reason, every time I try to look into how to do it, I feel like I'm not understanding how it works or the best way to do it.

It's been snowing and very cold out the past week or so and DH wanted to get a ski mask (balaclava...I have no idea how to pronounce it!) type of hat. I found one on Amazon for $13.99 and decided to transfer $13.99 of my M-Turks earnings over to an Amazon credit and that was easy and basically felt like I got it for free :) Usually I transfer the earnings into my checking account. Even though we order through Amazon a lot, I don't like the money just sitting in Amazon, if it could be in my checking, LOL.


6 comments:

  1. I think you are either a survey person or a batch person. Im the former, and I think I mentioned that I sort at the top "for which I am qualified" and then "that pay the most". I would say eighty is good! I use M turk, and then Insta GC doiong the live sample two one dollar surveys a day and then after that..I really have no patience for Swagbuck, I tell ya. I also do a teeny bit of mystery shopping which probably wont work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been doing surveys, so I'm not sure if what type I am, LOL. That's how I do it too, I search for those and qualified for and most amount listed first. I just get frustrated that I have to keep refreshing and searching all day long, just to try to get my little $3 daily goal. Some days I get nothing. I totally lost patience with Swagbucks and stopped doing them. Half the time I wouldn't get my online purchases credited and it just got so not worth my time for their small stuff.

      Delete
  2. You are doing better than I am. Does it seem like lately the surveys are longer and pay out a lot less? I'll have to look into this "batch work" as I know nothing about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed that, just not much available to do on a lot of the days

      Delete
  3. Oh the balaclava-- bah lah clah vah the a's are a "ah" sound.hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete