Friday, May 8, 2020

Need a restart

I wish I could just go back to bed and try this morning again. So far it's been one thing after another. First, it's the younger dog - didn't want his food this morning. Then only ate half. Then he went outside with DH, but DH left the other dog in.........who of course ate the other dogs leftover food. I went outside with the older dog to see if he'd poop and check it out (since we've been having issue with both and that's what the pills have been for) and its still very soft stool.

Then I couldn't get online with work this morning. Tried for about 10 minutes. We had some tele co/internet maintenance done last night so I didn't know if that was causing it. My internet connection seemed very slow. So I restarted my computer and then I was able to log in. For about a half hour. Then I got disconnected and still can't get back in.

And then I'm not feeling so hot myself, bit of an upset stomach. Oh and my eye is on the verge of bothering me again, after being good for over 3 weeks. It felt dry yesterday, even though I kept putting drops in. Last night I didn't have the sharp pain I was getting before, but definitely some discomfort with it.

The mobile vet is supposed to be here in about 10 minutes, to remove the growth on older dog's back. Hopefully that all goes fine.

Well, at least it's TGIF

4 comments:

  1. We are at the stage where we need to put our big dog down. He can't really get up, and soils himself. The vet here is not making home appointments, and we can't get him out from behind DH's chair, much less in the car, so I don't think I need to paint you a picture. Fuck a bunch of today, is all I can say. Hope your pooch gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm so sorry. Our neighbors had to put theirs down a few days ago for much the same reason. Mine is sleeping and snoring comfortably now under my desk. Vet said it went well and he'll be fine.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, some days you really should just roll back over and stay in bed shouldn't you!

    ReplyDelete