Friday, April 24, 2020

TGIF quick part 2

I've been checking the IRS "get my payment" site just about every day since the 15th, only to get the "Payment Status Not Available" message day after day. Finally, today I got through and was able to put in our direct deposit info. Yay! Don't know how long it will still take to get the money, but at least I feel a step closer to getting it and should be faster than a paper check, at least.

I've started doing MTurks again today and am up to $10.90 so far, at early afternoon. Lots of coronavirus surveys, of course. It didn't seem too painful to get back into doing the survey's today. I just have to keep my self motivated each day now. Maybe with the weekend, and no work, I'll be a bit more motivated to do some more, even though weekends are typically much slower with hits available.

I see next Wednesday we are supposed to get to 75 degrees. That will be a nice day and really should get our grass seed popping.

It's now a little after 2pm and I'm hitting my sleepy afternoon phase. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. I get to a point on that website and then it stalls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had it stall. I would just enter my ssn, address and date of birth and get a message that said "status not available".

      Delete
  2. Nice. I'm sure now that I was finally able to enter my info, the payment probably would be in 10-14 days, was my guess. Now it still says "Status Not Available" but also shows that I have direct deposit info set up.

    ReplyDelete