Tuesday, November 19, 2019

It's a good morning

Last night, while I was sitting reading/sorta watching tv (listening to the news) I get a text from my side job boss lady. She said the big boss (her husband LOL) says to give myself a Christmas bonus check for $1000, and that's net after taxes, so it's really like $1360. Very nice! I emailed the big boss this morning and said thank you for the nice Christmas bonus, it's very much appreciated!. He replied back "easy to do. Cause you are the BEST". LOL.

DD texts me this morning "are you doing the happy dance?" I'm like no, should I be? She says it's BF's moving day! LOL. I said oh right! Yes, as soon as I finish my coffee and wake up, I'll do the happy dance.  Hopefully mom will adjust to the change quickly and not be too sad. Like I keep reminding her, they can call each other on the phone every day. When she was living in her home, they sometimes went a week or more without seeing each other (just talked on the phone) because sometimes when it was her weekend to go stay with him, she wasn't feeling well and ended up not going. And maybe since his DD lives in same area, she might kind enough to go pick up my mom and take him over to visit him every so often.

That's all I know for today, so far. Short and sweet :)




11 comments:

  1. What an awesome Christmas bonus!! Here's hoping my boss is extra nice this year too :D

    And I hope the move goes smoothly for BF, and your mom can call and visit as time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lovely bonus. They sure must appreciate you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally unrelated--Shortly after you moved, you posted about an artificial Christmas tree you purchased. As I recall it was a really nice one at a great price. I am on the hunt for a decent one, (preferably unlit) so do you mind reminding me about yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was through Kohl's and was an after xmas purchase. This was is prelit. I think it was like $400 regular priced.

      Delete
  4. $1000 bonus! That is so great!! Will you be getting a freezrr AND pantry shelves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and some in savings for my "travel to see mom" budget. haha.

      Delete
  5. Wow, that is a great bonus. I am happy for your mother. Maybe she will meet another nice man when she is socializing with her group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh God, I hope not! LOL. She just needs to make some lady friends and do some activities with them. She doesn't need another man to take care of, again.

      Delete
  6. Diets, several exercise regimen, diet pills, diet lotions, diet patches, etc. these have become very famous to those who would want to shed off some unwanted fats or simply lose weight. 먹튀

    ReplyDelete