Thursday, March 3, 2022

A little Thursday

My rant for today is if you are going to be a CPA firm that does tax returns and such for companies, then you should have the latest version of Quickbooks. My side job's CPA firm doesn't have the latest version, so they can't open the file I sent them. So, now I have to run all the reports for them - a whole page list of them. While they get paid the big bucks. And I answer the same question about how their payroll works every single year.

It hasn't stopped raining all week. But that's a good thing - means it's warmed up and getting rid of the snow. Well, it surely could snow again, but usually later winter/early spring snow doesn't stick around too long. We're getting closer to getting our car over here, LOL. DD said they are going to see if their friend (who's just got divorced) wants to come with them when they bring the car over. He helped SIL put on the intercooler on the car. I plan to give him a gift card for his help. He's the one that wanted to know if we wanted to adopt a son, LOL. We also had some other aftermarket add on shipped to dd's house and he saw the box and said "oh! mom and dad's stuff?" haha!

I think dh's new phone is arriving tomorrow - or maybe it's just the case, but it's only the phone itself that's been on backorder so not sure why they would just ship the case now by itself and not have just sent it with my phone and case. It wasn't supposed to be on back order very long, so hopefully it's both coming tomorrow. I'm loving my new phone. The battery lasts so long. A good 2 days, where my old phone would barely last half a day.

I have 2 more episodes of Ted Lasso to watch. I guess there are only 2 seasons so far. I swear I read something that made it sound like there was more. They are only about 30-40 minute episodes, so they go pretty quick to watch.

Nothing much new going on today, so I'll just leave it at that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Does you boss at the side job know they do not have the current version? Can you just suggest they get it so they are CURRENT and can do their job? I suppose the guy has adopted you two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knows - she was included in the email with the list of reports they want due to not having latest version. She's probably not the type to say anything to them, though :(.

      Delete