Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Target deals

I picked up a few good deals at Target today.  DD is taking the Swiffer sweeper we have for her new apartment, so I wanted to pick another one up....except I didn't think about it until we were at the store and could have brought a $1.50 off coupon with me. Oh well.  They had it on clearance for $6.98.  They also had refill packs on sale for 9.99 ea (28 count), buy 2 get a $5 Target gift card and I also had 2 $1 off coupons. Now we each have a large refill pack that will last quite awhile.

Two 30 count Quilted Northern toilet paper at $15.99 ea. I had 2 $2 off coupons! Plus a cartwheel extra 5% off. Buy 2 and get a $5 Target gift card. Always need toilet paper and was just about out from the last time I did this deal.

Gillette razor refills (DH was out) and $16.49 for a 5 count (razors are such a rip off!), plus I had a $3 off coupon. Buy razor refills and a razor, get a $5 Target gift card, so I bought myself a Venus razor on sale for $7.99, also with a $3 coupon.

Total cost - after my 5% red card discount - $66.32 AND I got $15 in Target gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment