Thursday, August 6, 2015

Free hairspray

I picked up another good deal at Target. I was getting low on hair spray (and I'm not picky on what I use) so this deal came at the perfect time.  L'Oreal Advanced hair styling products. They are priced at $3.99. There is a $2 off Target store coupon, a $2 off manufacturer coupon from inserts, as well as a Target Cartwheel coupon for an additional % off (which I forgot to use, but it was free anyway with the 2 coupons). FREE! I don't use a lot of hairspray, so this will last me quite awhile.


With the onset of my home equity loan payment doubling soon, I really need to get back to working the store deals. I haven't shopped at Rite Aid or Walgreens in ages. They kept changing their rewards programs and I got tired of trying to figure them out (and it seemed I was always getting my deals messed up) and it seemed there were less and less good deals to be had. I do like Target (and faithfully follow TotallyTarget.com) because they have Target coupons, which can be stacked with manuf. coupons, as well as the Target Cartwheel % off coupons (which I have a hard time remembering to get my phone out and use!). They also regularly have deals where they offer $5 Target gift cards for multiple purchases and every so often offer coupons like $10 off $50 food purchase.


I've got a list of several things to try and buy the next few days at Rite Aid. Hopefully making a couple of stops there and thereby rolling the first points I earn to pay for the second purchase (and earn more points. I will really be trying to channel Ms. Sluggy while I am there!  I also have one deal I want to stop at Walgreens for. Some Suave shampoo and conditioners for .32 ea when purchase 3. Forget that $20 bottle of Nexxus shampoo and condition I treated myself to awhile back! I see absolutely no difference in that than the cheap Pantene I was using and I have used Suave before and works just fine too.



2 comments:

  1. I have tiptoed into couponing recently. I am somewhat brand loyal, but I decided there is no reason why I can't clip coupons for my favorite brands and wait to use them during a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck at Rite-Aid. It's so much worse now since they started that Plenti plan. I hardly ever go in and run a deal(because they just aren't that good anymore)as you can tell from the lack of R-A posts on my blog. 8-(

    ReplyDelete