Tuesday, August 18, 2015

DH and I have now been asked to come to a meeting in a couple of weeks. This will be with all the council members (there are 7) and the head county sheriff. I'd have to say, at this point, something will get done about this, don't you think? I have a feeling all the video DH put on the thumb drive and gave our councilman must have got some views by the council and they then requested this meeting.
The drug dealing neighbors are back from their weekend off, so it's back to "normal" yesterday.

I think I mentioned the neighbors in front of us now have a rooster. The first couple of weeks it's been funny listen to him cock-a-doodle-doo. He starts out good but ends kind of funny. Now the last few days he sounds terrible. He sounds like he's got a hang over and smoked too many cigarettes! DD said oh my gosh - that rooster lost his doodle!

I'm still working on cutting out/down the sugar in my diet. It seems  hardest on the weekends, for some reason. Except for an occasional loss of will power, I do not eat sugary snacks or drinks anymore. That would be the main source of all the sugar I was consuming. I eat a lot more fruit now. I'm getting there (it's been a  month now) but honestly, no real changes in how I feel. I think I will buckle down and really go off all of it (what I still eat of processed foods that have it) and see if it helps my energy or not. If not, then I think I might give up (and see what my doctor says at my annual checkup in October). Heck - my grandma lived to 95 and she ate lots of sugar :)

1 comment: