Friday, November 4, 2011

Starting Friday off on a good note

I called the appliance parts store this morning and spoke with a manager, who checked into it and said that the $16.23 price on their website is way too low.  He said they will credit my debit card for a price adjustment to honor the price and thanked me for pointing out their website error so they can fix it :-)  Now that is what customer service should be!

Got a pork roast and veggies in the crockpot this morning, so I can smell all the goodness all day long as I am working from home (I work from home 2 days a week).  After lunch I'll get a loaf of bread going in the bread machine.  My mouth is watering just thinking of how good it will smell ~

I came across a new JC Penney coupon for $10 off $25, so Ds can use it when he goes pants shopping.  Every little bit helps around here.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know there are still shops out there with good customer service!
    Thats what I love about using the crockpot, you walk in after work and the house just smells so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the price adjustment!! :) Sounds like a good day overall!

    ReplyDelete