Thursday, November 10, 2011

Keeping the spending to a minimum

So far I've managed 5 days of very little spending:
Monday $11.00
Tuesday $0
Wednesday $12.42
Thursday $20.32

I won't get by that easy on the weekend as I have to grocery shop.  I have my list made up, along with menu plan for the week.  It doesn't seem like a very long list but more than likely I'll end up buying way more than is on it....sigh....I added it up and I should be able to get out of there for $100 or so, including the ice cream and fixin's for Dd's party.  Part of my problem is I take Dd with me grocery shopping - mostly for her company, but it's also nice to have someone to lift the heavy stuff, like cases of water or soda (my back is messed up from an accident about 5 years ago) and she always finds things to buy that weren't on my list or she says "dad says he needs X"...I don't know why he tells her what he is out of and not me! It's weird LOL!  Next thing you know it's another $20 or $30 bucks over what I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment