Monday, June 15, 2015

Stock up sale





I've never had this much toilel paper at once in my whole life! LOL. And these are 30 roll (double roll) packs. I don't even know where I am going to put them. A few months ago we went through a trying out different brands of toilet paper phase. DH is so sensitive to everything -smells and touch. He decided he didn't like the toilet paper we had used for years anymore. So, every time we needed TP I tried a different brand. This is the one I liked best and he had no complaints, so that's what I've been buying.

Target has a good deal this week. The 30 packs are $16.29 ea. In the newspaper inserts there are $1.50 off one 24 pack or larger coupons. I had 2 of those coupons. Plus there is a Target store coupon for $1.50 off 2. On top of that - buy 2 packs and get a $10 Target gift card. I figured this was a deal worth stocking up on. Now I just gotta figure out a place to store them. Going to have to get a bit creative, I guess.

On a different topic - I guess I am going to get a Costco membership again.. There is a toolbox they sell that DH has been wanting. He found it online, but it was $99 shipping (ouch!) and it said some stores may carry in stock. DD and I stopped in Costco yesterday morning. God, that place just makes my anxiety level go up! I think they had only been open about 40 minutes and the whole parking lot was absolutely packed. They did have several of the tool boxes in stock, though. I'm not buying it yet. Just wanted to see if they carry it, first. DD decided she could use the Costco while at college, so I guess I will renew and get her a card too.  I'm also probably going to need to get an eye exam/new glasses within the next year and would definitely want to get my glasses there again, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Good deal after sale/Qs/gift card.......30¢ a roll!
    I like under the bed for storage of tp. The bed in my "toiletries" room is packed with tp rolls. lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's probably what I'll have to do with it, but I'll have to take it out of the wrapping as my bed is too low to fit the whole case underneath

      Delete
  2. Haha! Seems like something I would have done. Last year toilet paper was coming out my ears... If interested, you may read this to find out how many I had bought:http://frugalistanbul.blogspot.com.tr/2014_03_01_archive.html
    I haven't bought any more yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lot but you will use it up!

    ReplyDelete