Friday, January 25, 2019

Giggles


My DD always make me laugh. Yesterday afternoon she was telling me about a tv show she is hooked on....Manifest...and that I should give it a try. An hour or so later I get a message from her "are you hooked?". I replied, "I haven't even had time to watch it yet! We ran into town to grab some dinner and a few groceries." Then she never replied back.

I started watching the show and about 10 minutes in, I messaged her again, saying, well 10 minutes in and it's pretty intriguing. No reply from her. About a half hour more into the show I messaged her again "Helllooo?!! What in the heck happened to these people?!"  No reply from her.

Then I took a nap. She had replied back when I was napping, so then I didn't answer her, LOL.

I woke up from my nap to this in my message LOL


2 comments: