Tuesday, September 26, 2017

One issue resolved

This Amazon Payments issue just boggles my mind. I still can't get "verified". Somehow I noticed last week that the part where I could add my banking info wasn't grayed out anymore. So, I input my banking info (thinking maybe I was finally getting somewhere) and then that had to be verified. Two choices: I could enter my bank log in and password or upload a statement. I tried entering my bank log in and password. Three times and it kept saying "error" or something to that effect. I know I was entering it correctly. So then I saved my most recent bank statement as a pdf and uploaded that. It said it may take up to two business days to verify. It's been a week........

This morning I deleted my bank account info and then added it back. I was again given the option of verifying it using my bank log and and password, and worked. But according to Amazon Payments my "identity" is still not verified, whatever that means. I was just about to give up on it all and forget it, when I signed back into M-Turk and now I cannot see that message saying waiting on Amazon Payments to verify and then I logged back into Amazon Payments and the waiting to verify message is gone! I think it's FINALLY fixed. Of course, now I'll be out of town for 5 days and no time to give it a try, LOL.

Now, I need to email Swagbucks for the 10th time about my missing 2800 ($28.00) points. They could at least reply back one way or the other. That is what is making me maddest about it all, at this point. If they aren't going to honor it, then just tell me to take a hike.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Swagbucks thing. I gave up on them long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news! I'll be eager to hear what you think of it. I hope you get some results from Swagbucks. Their customer service (or lack thereof) leaves much to be desired.

    ReplyDelete