Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Still no streaming

My new streaming stick arrived today. I can't get that to work either. GRRRR!! It recognizes our network. I know I am putting in the correct wi-fi password, but it will not connect.  Basically same problem I've been having trying to access with our blu-ray wi-fi.  I thought maybe our blu-ray (it was a cheap one) just wasn't working right anymore. I'd try and try to log in and a couple of times it finally did, but would take a half hour of trying, so that's why I bought the Amazon Fire TV stick.

BAHH!! I'm so frustrated.  Now that I think back all this trouble I have been having started around the time I had to do all the Comcast router changes/fixes. Everything else we have wireless works - laptop, phones, ipads...I just want to watch Netflix on my tv! Is that so much to ask?!

I'm thinking either it's something to do with the router or modem or possibly the tv itself. It worked for a year and now it won't.  I'm just not computer savvy enough to get this figured out.  I'm going to go pout..........


1 comment:

  1. I asked my computer guru boyfriend and he said if it was him having your problems he would go to YouTube and find a tutorial. Not sure if you have tried that already or not but thought I would mention it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete