Thursday, June 23, 2016

SO CONFUSED!!

oh my gosh, am I confused! I was sitting here this evening, watching some news on tv and UPS pulls up. A big overnight packet of some sort of documents for me. I open it up and it's a big huge packet of mortgage loan application documents all written up with our info and details. It's from the bank lender that on Tuesday morning told me that underwriting declined us. There's a cover letter from her, dated yesterday (though the address on the UPS packet shows it coming out of a Kansas office) that says "thank you for allowing Bank the opportunity to serve you with a home loan".

Why would she send this out the day after she told me we were declined? I AM SO CONFUSED! Did something change that she didn't call or email me about? Is it just a big old computer glitch and was sent by mistake? (that's what I'm guessing, at this point). I mean it's pages and pages of stuff to sign.

I sent her an email, figuring she'll see it first thing in the morning......and she now has her out of office reply on. She is on vacation now until July 11th! OMG!  This is driving me crazy wondering what the heck.

Then as I'm typing this another email pops up. It's from a loan processor at the Bank, introducing herself as the loan processor for our loan.

WTH? I feel like I am in the twilight zone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a good thing no matter how bizarre the way they handle it, right?
    It is a bumpy road for sure, but you will get to go where you want to end up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the rest of your "New Home" journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call the company location that sent you this. This is really bizarre--right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's all the docs, then it seems legit. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete