Friday, June 24, 2016

Just kidding

So, the loan documents I received last night were just a "mistake". Well, not a mistake per se. Apparently this is how this bank does stuff. They have to send out the complete loan documents package within 3 days (even though I had already been denied). Then in about a week I will receive a denial letter. Then for some reason I will receive another UPS package of docs and then another letter with a cancel notice.

Good grief! What a waste of a tree and $25 in overnight fees. Not to mention to total confusion (and hope) it caused me.  Just another cruel joke the universe is dishing out to me. For some reason I must just deserve all this.

I am trying to get going this morning. I'm feeling like I got run over by a truck again :/

6 comments:

  1. Serously? What a stupid workflow! I feel terrible about what you have to go through. e-hugs from a few thousand miles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you don't deserve this nonsense.
    What idiots. And this is how they function?
    No thanks!
    m~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I have been reading and following along and all I can say is you have my sympathies and I am now completely happy to be a renter and hope I never own another home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a roller coaster of emotions, all driven by "rules" that seem so unnecessary and wasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are OK.
    I truly know how stressful this all can be.
    Hang in there and don't forget to breathe.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just caught up with everything... Sorry to hear that the loan didn't go as planned. I'd be dissapointed too... I'd keep plugging away at your credit score, saving a fat down payment and may try again in a year or two? Keep your chin up, things get better! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete