Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Good pet food deal

Target has a good coupon out right now for pet food and treats. $10 off $40. It apparently covers all food, treats (except rawhide) and litter. I got $42 worth of dog food and treats and paid $29.45 after a $1 off coupon on the treats, $10 off $40 and then 5% off the balance for using my Target red debit card. That's almost a 30% savings!  You can either find the coupon in their weekly ad or text PETS to 827438.  TotallyTarget.com has some great deals worked out with coupons:  http://www.totallytarget.com/2014/06/18/deal-ideas-for-the-10-off-40-pet-care-target-coupon/

3 comments:

  1. Finding deals on good pet food used to be so hard. But we havent looked since Star passed away. $10 off $40 is pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty good. My hound dog have a prescription diet. I've looked online for prices and it's less expensive at the vet's office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling great to see such kind of blog, which is strictly working on pet diets food.
    What should I feed my new kittens?

    ReplyDelete