Thursday, August 8, 2024

Table project

Awhile back, last time I was over at DD's, we went to an antique store in her town that back in the corner had a bunch of live edge wood slabs, big and small. Good prices, too. She ended up going back a couple of times to get pieces to make a couple of live edge small console type tables, that turned out really cute.

I asked her to check and see if they having something small, round or square, about 12-14 inches. I want a little side table between my recliner and the end of the couch. When we got our furniture, back when we moved in, we just had this small round folding type stool, with a wood top, that dh put in between and we've been using that ever since, as our little side table for a glass, a book, or whatnot. I want something better looking, LOL. 

She ran over to the antique store after she got home yesterday and started going through what they had that might work, sending me pictures. The first several were either too small or 2 big. She kept digging and then she found the perfect one! It's the one on the right. Perfect size.

I just ordered some hairpin legs from Amazon to ship to her house. She's excited for the little project and I can get it from her when we go stay with her before/after our cruise. This little table will fit in much better with my decor :)

As yesterday progressed my pinched nerve went away. This morning it is gone, so that's a relief.

1 comment:

  1. That will be a cute table and very original. It is good the pain in the neck went away. Pain is never fun.

    ReplyDelete