Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Earn $575 - What a deal!

Well, that SoFi offer I did was about the easiest $425 earned. I was just telling my DD about it and now  realized it's even better!

SoFi is still offering the $300 bonus, but Rakuten has now doubled their cash back offer to $250!!

It was such an easy account to open and offer to take advantage of. I opened a SoFi savings and checking (I think it automatically sets you up for both) online within minutes. I clicked on the Rakuten (the app is on my computer) offer when it popped up, as well. 

In order to get the $300 bonus you need to have a direct deposit(s) going into your account (savings or checking) totaling at least $5000 within a 25 day period. The 25 day period starts on the first direct deposit. Since my net pay per paycheck isn't over $5000 I had to do it in 2 paychecks. I set up the SoFi account just before my 7/15 payroll and changed my direct deposit to go to SoFi, instead of my regular checking. My 7/15 payroll was deposited and 15 days later (so within the 25 day period) my 7/31 payroll was deposited. I was credited my $300 bonus yesterday. Rakuten has already processed the $125 cash back and I am scheduled to get that with their 8/15 cash back payout.

You do not need to leave the $5000 in the account while you wait for the $300. It just has to record that you made a direct deposit(s) totaling $5000 in the 25 day period. Direct deposits can be from payroll, pension or government payments.

If you take advantage of this offer right now you can earn a total of $575 very easily. $300 bonus from SoFi, $250 cash back from Rakuten and if you use a referral link from me, you would earn an additional $25 from SoFi, so a total of $575. I would earn $75 from you using my referral link :)

If you are interested in my referral link, just shoot me an email at onefamilyoneincome@gmail.com

I don't know how long the Rakuten $250 double offer is for, but I'd snag it while it's still available!

I'm also really liking this SoFi checking and savings, that I'm planning on keeping it to use. My savings is earning 4.6% (my Paypal savings has been earning 4.3%). My direct deposit paychecks show up 2 days before payday, as well. When I transferred some money from it, back into my regular checking (to pay bills! haha) it transferred instantly. Whenever I have needed to transfer money out of my Paypal savings to my regular checking it takes a day or two.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like your soFi account. We like it too. There are little activities you can do to earn a bit of extra money too. I expect interest rates to go down this fall, but I’m guessing soFi will still be competitive when compared to the others.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that the other day and somehow had like $14 in points earned so I cashed it in and added it to the savings account. I'm sure interest rates will go down for all the banks, but like you said, they will likely stay competitive.

      Delete