Saturday, September 22, 2018

Maybe this one

I went to Walmart this morning. Happened to be walking past the bedding sets aisle, so wandered in. Came across this cute 8 piece bedding set. Kind of caught my eye for our log bed with the bears carved into it. And the whole set is only $50!! You may recall I had found one I fell in love with on Pinterest..........that cost like $400 for the comforter plus throw pillows. Ya, so not in my budget. And I have been searching for a year and a half (since we got the bed, saved for our new house) for a comforter set I love just as much as that one....ok, so I'm going to have to settle for one I really like



I should probably buy it now, rather than waiting until our house is done (probably not until spring. ha!) or it might not be something they carry in another 6 months. But, I literally don't even have any where to store it right now. I think maybe I will tell DD this is what I want for Christmas :) 

9 comments:

  1. Then, she can store it?...lol. Knowing what you want helps her shopping. it even has bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about storing it in your trunk or cargo hold? Or folding it so that it fits under your mattress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I looked around and could store it on top of where we have our queen mattress set

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like it and have room to store it then buy it. If you don't you will regret it later when it is no longer available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I should buy it, because you never know how long it will be available

      Delete
  5. That is an amazing price! I like it! And, if you ever want to get a different set later, at least this one didn't cost you a fortune. I'd buy it! If you do Ebates, see if they have any % back from Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A quick add to my comment. Before you make up your mind, read the reviews about the sheets. They have several other sets online. I like this one too, although it doesn't come with sheets. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Full-Queen-Quilt-3-Piece-Set-Rustic-Cabin-Lodge-Deer-and-Bear-Coverlet-Bedspread/802121273?athcpid=802121273&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVUB&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=466001f5-e2307b64-cdb9e88a22afc99a&athena=true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I did see the reviews about the sheets, but I do already have two sets of queen sheets(for the other bed we have)and figured if they were really awful, the price was still good to buy some new ones for it. That is a cute set you linked, too.

      Delete