Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Facebook frustration

I am SOOOO sick of trying to figure out computer type problems! Now it's DH's facebook. It will only load like 3 stories to his newsfeed and then either nothing below that or a "more stories" button to click on and nothing comes up.  Right now he is down to one recent post showing and can't scroll down to see anything else. It's not his computer that is causing the problem, because I can log off my facebook page on my computer and log into his Facebook account and it does the same exact thing on his page.  Works fine on mine.

I have tried googling the issue and only come up with things from two years ago and of course a thousand different answers on what is causing it or how to fix it (of course of which none work).

For once I just wish everything would work right at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment