Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday snippets

I thought the dishes in the dishwasher were clean when I got up early this morning. In my sleepy haze I grabbed a coffee cup and made my cup and drank it.  I realized later the dishwasher never got turned on.  I could have sworn I turned the dishwasher on last night! Yuck!

I forgot to uncover the birds until after 10am.  At least someone got to sleep in.

I took the puppy outside shortly after he ate his breakfast - he puked it up in 3 spots on the front lawn - and then tried to eat it again.  Better there than on the carpet, I guess.

My missing check still has not shown up or cleared the bank.

I didn't realize there were no refills left on a prescription DH takes regularly (kind of like an advil type medicine) so he'll have to go a couple of days without it. Nothing serious by not taking it, but guess I will give him some of the leftover 800mg advil he has to take the place of it tomorrow and Monday, until I can get the refill called in.





1 comment:

  1. I've totally done the same thing with the dishwasher! Rotfl!! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete