Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yesterday's stuff

I took Dh to see my chiropractor yesterday for a first visit.  He walked into the room and had Dh stand up.  The first thing he said was "is your head/neck always that crooked?"  They also did a test (it must be newer, he didn't have this when I first started going to him 5 years ago- OMG- it's been 5 years!) that is a surface EMG scan that scanned each vertebrae in his neck and some on his back...all showed in the red.  Not good, but Dh said he finally felt validated that some test he had finally showed something.  They also took x-rays.  He goes back today for results and treatment plan.  And guess, what? He's actually going by himself.  I have to work up at the office today and just said, sorry I can't change my work schedule for today. The chiropractor office is literally a 1 mile drive from our house, so I think he can manage :)  Though I would have liked to be there to hear all what the chiropractor has to say of what he found, I told Dh to just pay good attention so he can fill me in. If nothing else, next time I go for my appointment I can have the doctor quickly fill me in.  This is all going to probably cost me at least $800 over the course of the treatment, but if it helps any will be so worth it.

Dd had her first league tennis match yesterday and she and her doubles partner won 6-0, 6-1!  They did awesome and have another match this afternoon.  My boss is great about me leaving early (I just make up my time at home) so I can go to her matches and it's only for a couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a believer in chiropractic, but can't afford it right now :( We hope to be able to start treatment again once we're in better control of our finances.

    That's sweet of your boss to be understanding about family things like that.

    ReplyDelete