Saturday, March 17, 2012

Snow and tennis?

Woke up this morning and it is snowing outside! We hardly even get snow in the winter, so what's it doing snowing on March 17th? Crazy.  I'm pretty darn sure Dd's tennis matches will be canceled, so now I guess I get to make other plans for the day.  So here's what I'm hoping to get done, though knowing me I'll get about half of it done:

Dust
Vacuum
clean bathrooms
clean birdcage
go to library and pick up some books on CD - I didn't have anything to listen to all last week while commuting and it was BORING! I can only take so much of talk radio ~
stop at a couple of nearby stores while I am out - Target has soda on sale, cheapest around and I want to get some fresh fish for dinner at a grocery store (NOT something I can find at Walmart grocery, LOL)
get online and refill Dh's cholesterol prescription
work on checking out the coupon deals online - I've been kind of lax on this lately, plus the past couple of weeks there didn't seem to be much offered that got my interest at Rite Aid or Walgreens.
Read some more of the book I started - it's an 800 pager and I'm only on page 15 so far.  It's a real book, not on my Nook, so I tend to read slower because I discovered with the Nook I can make the font bigger and it's easier on my eyes, so I can read for longer periods. I've been devouring books now that I have my Nook, but this "real" book I got for Christmas and have been wanting to read it, so it will probably take me awhile with my old eyes. It's probably time for some new tri-focals :)

Hope it's warm and spring-like where you are! We'll get it someday around here....





1 comment:

  1. Snow on St. Patrick's Day?
    I blame the Irish.....

    We got your warm and Spring-like here today and we are NOT giving it back.lol
    I've got to go to the grocery and Rite-Aid. Been putting it off all. week.
    Have fun with your errands!

    ReplyDelete