Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Need blogging technical advice please

Maybe one of my blogger readers can help with this question.  When I compose a new post and save it to draft it seems to get stuck with that date and time?  For example, I made my 2012 goals post last night and saved it to draft. This morning I tweaked it a bit, re-saved it, and then published it. It now shows up with yesterday's date and time.  Anyway around this little glitch?  I want it to show the date/time I published it, not when I originally started writing it.

4 comments:

  1. Try scheduling it. Go under post options, and you can schedule it for 5 minutes later. That way it shows up as current.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mysti - I will try that next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, while you're editing it, under Labels, go to Post Options and hit Automatic instead of Schedule at (unless you want to change the date to a future time). Automatic will set the current time/date on the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanner - yes, mine is set to Schedule instead of Automatic. I will change that. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete