Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday chatter

My girlie will be home this afternoon, to spend the weekend :-)  I think she might be more excited about it than I am!  After this weekend, probably won't see her until November, when she comes home on her birthday weekend and then Thanksgiving.

I'm having some........errr.......stomach issues this morning....so I'm glad I'm working from  home and have a bathroom the next room over! Ugh. I don't feel sick, otherwise, at this point, so maybe it's just something I ate that didn't agree with me.

I'm getting to the end of Season 2 of Downton Abbey.  Love that show!  Hopefully once I'm done watching all the episodes I won't have to wait too long for Season 5 to start up. I am going to go through withdrawals waiting until April for Starz to put on the second half of Season 1 of Outlander. Eight episodes went by too fast and they were so good and true to the book.

Guess I'm taking DH back to the doctor next week. I'm not sure what the point is really. He's been feeling nauseous the past month or so, almost 24/7. Most likely from all the pain he has. The only thing the doctor will be able to do is offer medication to try to offset his symptoms of pain and nausea, and if he's still not willing to take any medications, I don't see the point in even going to the doctor.

I am also loving our newly increased water pressure.  I was actually able to take a decent bath the other night. It only took 5 minutes to fill up the tub, instead of 20 minutes. When it took 20 minutes the first half of the water was cold by the time the tub filled up and I'd get a luke warm bath.  Our neighbor said he actually has water now coming out of all his shower nozzle holes, LOL.

Well, here's hoping for a good weekend. Hope you all have an enjoyable and happy one!





 






2 comments:

  1. I was heartbroken when I heard how long I'd have to wait to watch Outlander again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it's like they are trying to torture us! I also really like the show Vikings, but that doesn't come on again until next summer. I think it's because these shows only have like 8-10 episodes per season, that is seems such a long wait in between

      Delete