Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Boring!

I really got nothin' to say today! There's really not much going on and kind of a blah day. Doesn't that just make you want to read, LOL.

Work has been stressful - but for my boss, not me.  She's not the type to pass her stresses on to her employees. (I love her!) She's been dealing with one thing after another that just zaps her time. As soon as she gets done with one long drawn out issue another pops up.  She got good news yesterday and I worked speedily this morning (I'm working from home today) to revise our mid year financials. After some much sought after advice from several CPA's, we finally got a consensus on how to report a major business change that took place, so now our financials don't look so scary to our bank, as we try to renew our line of credit with them.  She should be able to breathe a little easier, hopefully for awhile now.

The company I work for is still on the edge to making our yearly goal to pay out bonus's. I'm not holding out much hope that it will happen.  Honestly, I think it was a really unrealistic goal to base a bonus on. Pretty hard to do a 25% increase in business, based on this still shaky economy.  Oh well, gotta give our sales team props for coming pretty close!  I have a good job and good pay and work with great people. December/January comes annual reviews and hopefully I will get another salary increase at that time.  Only a few months away!

So, if you aren't snoring by now, stay awake and move on to the next (hopefully) more entertaining and informative blog :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment