Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blogger Help, Anyone?

Since I changed my blog "look", I lost being able to see my followers.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm scared to try any more changes, LOL. I thought about just deleting the widget and adding back, but then I wasn't sure if I would lose everyone that way.  I know it's still there, I can see it when I view my blog from my ipad mini.

The only suggestion I could find online, to fix this problem, was to go into the settings and change my blog address to something different, save it, then change it back to what it was.  Didn't work for me.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wish I could! I tried a different browser and couldn't see them either. I guess as long as it's there and working so people can folllow, if they want, then it's ok.

      Delete