Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend over

As much as I like my job I'm always sad when the weekend ends.  I'm going to make a great retired person! I love just relaxing and doing a little of this and a little of that.  But, as many years as I'm going to have to keep working, hopefully I'll at least be able to enjoy some retired years.

Saturday I got the weekly shopping done.  Nothing spectacular on coupon savings. $3.05 used in coupons at Walmart, 2 free paper towels and $1.32 saved using my red card at Target. I also had $8 in Staples rewards to use, so Dd and I stopped in there and discovered they carry K-cups coffee so I got a box and only had to pay $4, so that was a good deal found. Got the bathrooms and kitchen cleaned.  Saturday night we all went out for pizza.  We usually go early, like 5 or 5:30 when we go out to eat, but we didn't go until 7pm. Big mistake. Too many people and a baby that screamed for a half an hour non-stop.  They made our pizza wrong. It was supposed to be half meat and half cheese, but they did it all meat, so they ended up giving us a free cheese pizza.  Oh well, lots of leftovers to bring home.

Sunday I went with Dd to help her practice some tennis.  I play until I get tired, which isn't too long, but I am getting better at hitting back, and then we work on her drills.  I came home and vacuumed the house, took a short nap and then relaxed and read a book and surfed the internet the rest of the day/evening.  I don't know why but it already seems like this is going to be a long week.

2 comments: