Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Homemade pizza

Over the weekend I tried this pizza recipe I found in a magazine ad. YUM! It was so easy to make and tasted so good. I will definitely be making this again and it was great for leftovers to take to work for lunch.
Easy Homemade Pizza

We like olives and mushrooms too, so I added those to this recipe.  My crust wasn't exactly a perfect circle - haha! but it all tasted the same. The crust is made with thawed out Rhodes frozen dinner rolls. DD is already asking me to make this again.

5 comments:

  1. My homemade crust is never a perfect circle either,I just call it "artisan" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THAT LOOKS SOO GOOD!! But I'm low carbing it now, no pizza LOL

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* Rhodes rolls, I made pretzels with them a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! It looks delicious! Now I'm craving some homemade pizza!

    ReplyDelete