Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cold sheets

I've been looking online at electric blankets for our bed. It can be really chilly to get into it at first! Wow - they are so expensive! I just received a $50 Bed Bath and Beyond gift card, so I think I will put that towards one. Where is a 20% BB&B coupon when you need one?! Seems like I'm always getting them in mail or email (and rarely buy stuff) and now there aren't any out, apparently. Since the dang blankets (in king size) cost $125 on up, I'll hold off and wait for a 20% off, for sure.  I looked at a couple of cheaper ones but the reviews were terrible, so guess you get what you pay for in this case. Reviews on so many of the blankets say they don't last long and stop working. I'll be pretty mad if something I pay that much for doesn't last long. Plus, I like that the king size have dual controls, so we can each heat our side to however we want. I'll bet my dog that sleeps with me will be liking it. LOL.





5 comments:

  1. I've priced these blankets and yes, they are very expensive. RetailMeNot.com has quite a few available coupons. I think you can also use them with other cash/point back sites such as Ebates, Swagbucks, etc. Key is to go through your own account.

    Wishing you warmth. Nothing worse than getting into a cold bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, don't throw them out. They will accept them even if expired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words. Flannel sheets. I would die without them. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the heated mattress pad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you sleep on the coldest nights when the winter comes with its fearing cold? Most people, who live in cold climatic zones, use to use a fireplace to warm their rooms. Although, sometimes the mere warm coming out of the fireplace doesn’t seem to be sufficient. You might take an electric blanket to cover the situation. But, it won’t be still able to solve your problem as it slips off. An electric mattress pad like the Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad can be the right solution here!

    ReplyDelete