Thursday, April 14, 2016

Found her!

Found the realtor we are going to use. Loved her! I had a good feeling about her when I talked to her on the phone the other day and in person was even better. The first thing she said when I opened the door was "is there even a blade of grass out of place?" LOL. I said well, it's not as good as it should be - those dead spots are killing my husband. She thought our place was great. Loved the landscaping and how nice and neat everything is inside and out. She kept saying you take such good care of everything. She liked the floor plan. She was just an all around positive person about everything. I don't even have her price estimate yet (she's coming back on Monday) but I know she's the one. That feels good to have that decided.

2 comments:

  1. Just be careful she isn't smooshing you just to get the listing. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. lolz

    I hope she IS the one and this works out well. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had some really good reviews online so I'm hoping they are true. I guess we'll find out. Haha.

    ReplyDelete