Friday, November 1, 2013

Still calculating

As DD is sitting at the dining room table doing her accounting homework I saw her using the TI scientific/graphing calculator and realized, boy, we sure got our use out of that purchase! We bought it when DS was in junior high. I think it was around $130, probably purchased around 9 years ago. He used it for several years and then passed it on to DS and she's used it ever since...and just said it's going to college with her too. I'm glad there are at least some things that are still useful and don't always need to be replaced or upgraded.

Too bad I couldn't say the same thing about my 4 slice toaster.......that is now only toasting 2 slices....

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those special 2 slice working - 4 slice toasters. I can't find another white one I like, so it remains on the counter until I do LOL

    ReplyDelete