Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rite Aid deals

Good stuff for free and cheap at Rite Aid that I like and use:

Lindt Chocolates - $2/6, get $2 UP Reward when you buy 2, less $2 Lindt coupon (found on their Facebook page and you can hit your back button to print a second one) = FREE!

Colgate Advanced Toothpaste - $2.99, get $2 UP Reward, less $1 manuf. internet coupon (don't remember where I got it but I printed it because I knew I'd use it) = FREE!

Reeses Snack Size Bagged candy - 2/$5  (buy 3), get $1 UP Reward why you buy 2, less $1.50 off 3 manuf. coupon, less $1/2 Rite Aid video values coupon = $1.33 per bag

Pantene - 2/$6, less $3/2 P&G coupon = $1.50 each

Nice n Easy Haircolor - 2/$15.98, less $5/2 P&G coupon, less $4/2 Rite Aid in ad coupon = $3.49 ea

This will be a good Rite Aid week for me :-)

4 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Rite Aid here. It seems like they have really good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Rite aids down here. Great deals for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice deals! I'm planning on hitting Rite Aid tomorrow. I wonder if there would be any Lyndt chocolate left for me...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena - hope you get some and welcome back home! Glad to hear your mom is getting treatment and feeling more upbeat

      Delete