Friday, September 27, 2013

It pays to pay attention

About 2 1/2 weeks ago we purchased our camera security system from Costco. I got their new coupon book in the mail today and now the system is $100 off! I did some research and it appears Costco will do a price adjustment if the price drops within 30 days. Woohoo! I get $100 back into my pocket! Too bad I have to make a trip there to do it - haha - but it will be worth it.

On another note, my price matching at the nearby(less than 5 minute drive) grocery store pharmacy with Costco prices is going well. The pharmacy staff are so nice and helpful and the longest I've had to wait is 20 minutes, and that's with them having to call Costco pharmacy and verify the price of the med. If I had just got this prescription filled at Costco I'd have at least 90 minutes into getting it. 15-20 minute drive there...drop it off...15-20 minute drive home because they have an hour wait to fill prescriptions...and then another trip there....at least a 15 minute wait standing in line at the pharmacy...and back home.

6 comments:

  1. I love price matching. I will even ask if there price match time period is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Price matching is genius! I do it all the time and it's so great that paying attention can save some cash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do price matching but for some reason I can't seen to get it together in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do price matching but for some reason I can't seen to get it together in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's really awesome. $100 is nothing to laugh at. Glad it was still within the timeframe! With my luck, I always find a lower price after a month.

    ReplyDelete