Saturday, October 1, 2016

One last update

I think this all is finally going to happen! The buyer for our house is signing 9am Monday morning. We are leaving early Monday morning. Late Monday afternoon doing a walk-thru on the house we are buying with my realtor - then we are signing 9 am Tuesday morning. Come Tuesday night I should be sleeping in my own bed again. My yellow lab/momma's boy will be very happy about that, LOL.

We currently have Comcast for our internet and I use a comcast email. I did realize I wouldn't have it available anymore after I have to cancel our account, but it hit me yesterday that I have a LOT of emails saved there, as I used that email address for all this house selling/buying stuff. Eek! Since Comcast email is web-based they aren't saved to my computer. I went online and found some instructions on how to save them and got all that taken care of this morning. Whew! You never know if I might have a need to refer back to them at some point. I just wanted to be safe and have them.

Hopefully next time I get to post it will be from my new home! See you soon :)





7 comments:

  1. Are you for sure going to get the keys right after you sign? I was told it can take up to 48 hours to have the keys handed over depending on the state you live in. I didn't get my keys to my house until the next day after signing. Just something I figured might be worth mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haven't been told that would be the case. The sellers are already moved out, so hopefully not an issue. guess we'll find out Monday

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to see a post from your new home. It has been a loooong journey but you made it! I would have gone completely nuts if I were you since patience is no virtue of mine. Congratulate yourself! Wish you the best of luck with your new life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping fingers crossed for you!
    Best of luck!!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Hope everything went smoothly yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you today... Hope, you will sleep in your own bed at your new home tonight.

    ReplyDelete