Saturday, January 7, 2012

My deals from this past week

Here are the deals I found this past week using coupons, sales and store rewards:

Rite Aid deal #1:
2 bottles Pantene shampoo
1 Dawn dish soap
1 $5.95 fee to purchase $100 Vanilla Visa gift card
Used $3 UP Reward from previous week towards total
Out of pocket $11.43 (not counting the $100 spent towards the gift card - which I used today at Walmart to purchase my groceries)
Got back $20 UP Reward and $2 UP Reward

Rite Aid deal #2:
2 bottles Pantene shampoo
Used $2 UP Reward from above towards total
Out of pocket $2.65
Got back $2 UP Reward

Rite Aid deal #3:
1 Physicians Formula Tinted moisturizer (75% off)
1 Physicians Formula compact w/mirror and brush (75% off - will save for Dd stocking stuffer)
Used $2 UP Reward from above towards total
Out of pocket $3.97
Got back $5 UP Reward

Total out of pocket $18.05 (including tax) and I still have a $20 UP Reward and $5 UP Reward to use, so basically a $6.95 Money Maker for me!

For building my stockpile (very slowly) I got at local grocery store:
2 120-load Surf powder detergent $8.99 ea
2 - 24 can Mtn Dew cubes $5 ea
5 - Campbell's Tomato Soup $.60 ea

I had 2 $1 off coupons on the Surf...AND forgot to use them!! The sale is still going on until Tuesday, so I might stop and get 2 more boxes - AND use my coupons this time.  $7.99 ea would be really good price to stock up on some more.

And at PetSmart they had the 38lb bags of Purina One our Labrador child eats on sale for $26.99 (regular $31.99) and I had a $5 off Purina coupon that had printed on my receipt the last time I purchased Purina cat food there, so I got the big bag for $21.99.  This should last about 6 weeks or so.

I've been looking at the sales and deals for next week, but not finding much yet I can take advantage of and stock up on

No comments:

Post a Comment