Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'll give it a shot

I'm secretly (shhhh!) trying to do Carla's No (Low) Spend January, but I haven't officially declared myself because I just know it's going to be a fail.  Well, I could do it myself, but I know there is no way Dh would do it and I know I'll end up spending on stupid stuff that he suddenly thinks he needs.  But I'm gonna try!!

Just to toot my own horn for the first 5 days:
1st - $11.43 (shampoo, dishsoap and fee for Visa gift card, but I'm getting back $20 Rite Aid UP Reward)
2nd - $0
3rd - $17.10 (milk and toilet seat)
4th - $1.09 (noodles)
5th - $10.87 (Dh's take out and 2 more bottles of Pantene)

4 comments:

  1. Well when ya go & splurge on toilet seats..... ;) lol!!! You are doing AWESOME and have spent much less than me!! lol! Stop showing me up, girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got bus-ted! Your purchase details are definitely hilarious. Milk, toilet seats, noodles, oh my. You're doing pretty good for not officially joining. Hint hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I agree with Carla and Tanner about the purchase details. I think you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I still can't believe we replaced one toilet seat and an hour later the other one broke!

    ReplyDelete