Friday, September 2, 2011

Auto Insurance savings

Woohoo!  Thanks to Ds's good grades I was able to get our auto insurance reduced by $210 per year!  Too bad I didn't check on it sooner, though.  I thought it had to be a 3.0 GPA overall and after summer quarter he still has only a 2.97...so close.  But, it's only his most recent quarter they use for their criteria.  He got his bad grades that killed his GPA while he was trying to take high school and hard college math and english at the same time.  Since he's started his major last fall he has gotten 7 classes with a 4.0, 3 classes above a 3.0 and one class a 2.0., so he's doing great now.   

$17.50 a month doesn't seem like a lot, but when you are counting every dollar it sure helps.  Now, I need to call Comcast and see if there is a lower option for our TriplePlay we are on. It just went up like $20 a month, I think because the plan they put us on last summer went of the "1 year introductory offer".  This plan we got put on has Starz and Encore, so I'm hoping there is a cheaper plan, maybe, without those channels (I can live without them).  I've just been putting off the call since I saw my August bill.  I just hate talking on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment