Sunday, August 14, 2011

This weeks's savings

I am starting to get into Walmart's price matching with other store ads.  Yesterday I saved almost $10 in price matching, plus I had $5.75 in coupons (would've been $1.90 more but I left a few coupons at home - darn!).

with coupons I picked up a few more things free or cheap:
Cascade 3pk - free
Small travel size first aid kits(4) - .25 ea
Speed stick deodorant (3) - .99 ea

I had enough MyPoints to cash in for a $10 JCPenney gift card - will use towards school clothes for Dd and my mom gave me a $10 off $10 purchase JCPenney coupon.

Earned enough Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon giftcard.

We took Dd's school pictures ourselves at a pretty park.  Turned out nice - we will get them printed at Walmart for probably less than $10 - we just haven't been able to pick our favorite picture yet!  Much cheaper than what the school photography company will charge for pictures, that we probably won't even like.  Dd loves photography and has a really nice Nikon with extra lenses.  She posted her pictures on her Facebook page and now has 4 of her friends asking her to take their school pictures!  She's doing them for free to get the practice and experience, but is hoping in the future she can turn it into a little business while going through high school and college.  Her first "photo shoot" is today :-)

Will try to get some great deals at Walgreens today - will post later if I actually find the items in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment