Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Extra Money Update

ok, so today I figured out the error of my ways...I mean my budgeting.  That just seemed like too much money left over.  I neglected (again) to deduct for the Comast bill of $138 that was coming out of checking today and the $50 in checks written to the DMV that will clear soon.

The painter guy finally showed up, but took a quick look around and told Dh he'd either call or email an estimate....whatever...

I am pleased to report my bedroom is still spic and span and clothes are still all put away!  The kitchen is still clean and no dishes left in the sink.  Woohoo!  I'm working from home tomorrow so I'm going to try to work on cleaning my desk up.  I need to figure out something to do with all these coupons.  I tried the binder method - it just doesn't work for my brain.  I'm a "piler" not a "filer".  I'm not sure what I should do to organize.  All the great couponers seem to use binders.  Maybe a small box with separators for the different categories would help some.  I'll have to look around for something cute.

Dd is off for 2 nights of camping with a friend and her family and another of her girlfriend's went along too.  Ds is at school tonight, getting finished with his labs and finals on Thursday. (Then he doesn't have to start Fall quarter until the end of September, so he will have a nice break).  Ds's girlfriend is spending a day or two with us - seems her parents are having some serious marital issue (some "potential"? infidelity) and she was too upset be be at home last night.  Not sure if she is coming back here again tonight or not.  I have a feeling it will be quite awhile before she can forgive her dad....she has always worshiped him and was definitely "daddy's girl".  I feel bad for her and her family and hope they can work it out. 

Me - I'm off to spend the rest of the evening curled up with a good book - my most favorite of all things to do!






No comments:

Post a Comment