Monday, August 22, 2011

Sole provider blues

I had a realization this morning.  And it's not one I'm real pleased about. I am basically married to a child!  There is really very little about Dh that acts like an independent adult man.  He told me yesterday he can't even go to his doctor's appointment to have a physical by himself. I have to rearrange my work schedule to take him! (apparently he can't fill out the questionnaire by himself.)  I wouldn't be surprised if he needs me in the room with him during the exam.  Even my 19 yr old son can go to the doctor by himself.

There is really little that I don't take care of, from the finances, to being the sold provider, cooking, cleaning, decisions on just about everything, really.  No wonder I'm tired all the time and it's a little depressing too.  I guess it would be nice to have a husband who could take some of the load and one who could make decisions.  Dh is the most indecisive person I know. It drives me nuts to spend hours or sometimes days for him to make a decision about something.

Well, better get off to work and take care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment