Wednesday, February 17, 2016

No energy today

I'm working from home today.  This morning I went to a chiropractor appointment, which is so close to my house and the adjustment is so quick, I am gone and back in 15 minutes. LOL. This afternoon I have a dentist appointment to fill the cavity and put on a new temporary crown. I SO do not feel like going today. Not that I ever really feel like going to the dentist, but I am just feeling completely drained of any energy today. The bed in my office room is literally calling my name for a nap. I feel like I slept fine last night. I have no idea why I am so tired.

Monday night DH and the guys from the other neighborhood got the stolen quad that runs drugs in both our area's confiscated by the police. They wouldn't arrest the guy, because the quad was hidden in the woods and they didn't witness him with it. Even though, before the cops got there, he admitted to the guys in the other neighborhood it was his and DH has pictures of him riding it in our neighborhood. They let him go (and didn't find anything in his backpack search) but did run the vin# on the quad and it came back stolen, so a tow truck came and got it.  At least we don't have to listen to that quad racing in and out of our neighborhood over and over, anymore.

It was 3 new cops who showed up. They said the guy in question (we already knew who he was) was on "their list", (and acting like they had all this secret info or something) so that is why they searched him.  As DH was walking back to our car, one of the guys from the other neighborhood asked one of the cops "do you know where that "list" came from?"....well, no...."It came from that guy" and he pointed at DH.  "He's the one who put all the names together for the sheriff and prosecutor". They were like "OH....wow, we didn't know that" LOL.

At least the past few months or so they must have added more deputies, because now they show up in like 15 minutes, instead of 2-3 hours. Some progress, I guess.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to take a power nap and see if that helps. I hope I'm not coming down with something. There are a lot of people calling in sick this week at work.

2 comments:

  1. You may want to have doc check your thyroid - I was feeling like that (tired) with really no explanation. Did some bloodwork, which revealed I have hypothyroidism. :-( Just a tip. Glad you continue to battle the drug demons! Cheering for you & DH to get out sooner rather than later! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had my thyroid checked several times over the years, but it always comes back normal. My grandma had thyroid problems and had to have hers removed, so I think my dr does check it, due to family history.

      Delete