Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pre-payday blues

Payday is not until Friday and looks like I will be down to my last $75 until then. EEEK! Looking back at my blog posts, it appears that hasn't happened in almost a year, so at least I have made improvements in that area.  Just too many doctor's bills and prescription bills the past couple of months totally drained my savings. I do NOT like this feeling at all!

Lots of bills still to pay coming out of this next paycheck.  A $136 doctor bill, a $304 doctor bill and an $892 MRI bill (darn deductible!). Out of this check I'm going to pay the $136 bill in full and half of the $304 bill and call the Radiology office and see about splitting the $892 bill into 3 or 4 payments. I actually haven't even gotten the bill from the Radiology yet - just saw what I will owe from looking at the insurance EOB. I probably won't even have to worry about that bill until next month.

I'll just be glad when Friday gets here and my bank account is looking back to normal.

2 comments:

  1. Medical expenses are crazy, aren't they? Oh for a world where good old competition amongst providers drives costs to the public down to a rational level. Never gonna happen as long as 3rd party payers or the govt. is involved....sigh.

    We have a bad month as far as expenses in Sept. too. My Savings Challenge contribution for Sept. will be a NEGATIVE number. Not liking that! 8-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you... Friday can't get here fast enough. These pre-payday blues are starting earlier and earlier in the week!

    ReplyDelete