Monday, August 4, 2014

Done getting my panties in a bunch!

Is it just me or is anyone else sick and tired of paying $8 for a pair of panties?! I was due for some new ones and have been putting it off the past couple of months because it always irks me how much they cost. I get why bras are expensive, but panties? There is barely any material and not much design work needed to construct them. The other day I was flipping through the Walmart flyer that came in the mail. An 8 pack of Fruit of the Loom panties for $6.38.  I decided to give them a try. I mean how bad can they be? It is a brand name company, so I figured they had some quality in them. Even if they only last 1/2 as long as my $8 panties, I will still have only spent 1/4 of the expensive panties. So, I bought a pack and am giving them a chance........and I can't tell the difference of what I am wearing right now anyway! If I had dressed blindfolded and was asked which panties I have on right now I'd have no idea, LOL

$58 saved!!

4 comments:

  1. You can always take a pair apart, get some material and make your own. Even better than designer panties, custom made panties! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me trying to make my own would probably cost more than $8 ea LOL

      Delete
  2. My daughter used to work at Victoria Secrets....I saw the prices of underclothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fruit of the Loom underwear for my grandson disintegrated. Hanes held up just fine. I buy Just My Size from Walmart and cannot imagine paying $8/pr.

    I used to make my own underwear all the time. It is no big deal, really. I could make a pair for about 50 cents. Ater all, if you make a bobble in sewing, who will see it?

    ReplyDelete