Friday, June 10, 2011

Need some energy

My goodness, I CANNOT get motivated today! I'm working from home and feel like I've hardly gotten anything done in the past 2 1/2 hours.  I didn't even get in the shower first thing this morning and just now got out - very unlike me.  Now, I'm sitting here trying to get motivated to put on some makeup and fix my hair.  I don't know what is wrong!  Just very tired, I guess.  Maybe if the weather would show just a little sign there is such a thing as summer, it would help.  It's only 10 am and I feel like I already want a nap.  I know I didn't sleep very well last night, so that could be it.  I just want to feel like I have some energy!

There are a couple of deals this week at Rite Aid I could roll my $8 UP rewards into but I've now waited until the end of the week to get my butt there, so they will probably be out of stock.  Safeway has Pepsi products 24 case on sale for $5 each, today only, so guess I'd better get there and grab a few at that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment