Monday, October 21, 2024

Managing Monday

I managed to be a little productive yesterday. I dusted, vacuumed downstairs and cleaned our master bathroom. I took a short nap. DH was outside spreading the casoron weed killer around and I didn't realize he was out there talking to the son of the people who bought the lot next door. I guess they were here to see the property while we were on our cruise. He said they have a house plan and a builder, so the son will be the one working with the builder (since they live out of state). I'm guessing none of this building will start until next spring.

I also got my closet cleaned up. After returning from our cruise, sick, most of my stuff, even after washing, just got dumped into the closet and onto the top of the dresser in the closet. So, now that is all straightened out again. I really need to go through some of my clothes and purge. I know I have quite a few tees that just need to be relegated to the rag bin in the shop. They have little holes in them (how do they always get little holes right in front? LOL). 

Now I need to work on getting my office and desk cleaned up! When I am sick and tired, things pile up.

No response from Dell on my work order for repair being escalated and I was supposed to get an updated reply today. I am also able to log in to see the work order status and I also just found where I can send a message reply back to their updates (last update saying Nov 9th estimated completion of repair). I again said I returned a brand new computer that I have now not had for 2 1/2 weeks and am supposed to now wait at least 3 more weeks. I cannot go without a computer and need a resolution of either sending me a new replacement computer for the faulty computer or refund my money so I can go buy another computer. If I don't hear back by noon, I am calling customer service again and this time I am going to tell them I am going to put in a purchase dispute with my credit card to (try) get my money back.

DH had a PSA blood draw at our town hospital 2 months ago. They still haven't billed our insurance. They are the slowest! This charge, as well as the Urgent Care visit last week (before we were sent to ER) will be more than enough to meet the annual deductible, so the ER visit and his future medical bills the rest of this year should mostly be covered, thankfully. I'll have to look back up when dh had his GI appts and endoscopic ultrasound before and see what they billed insurance for, 3 years ago. Will be interesting to compare and see how much the cost has increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment